Become a member
Membership benefits include:
- For members with email access, connection to our email network, including legislative updates and other land use related news and alerts.
- Invitations to 1000 Friends of Wisconsin conferences and events.
- All donations to 1000 Friends of Wisconsin are tax deductible to the extent of the law.
How to Join and Contribute
1) Make a secure online donation to 1000 Friends of Wisconsin through Network for Good
2) Send a check or credit card information using our membership form (pdf).
3) Payroll Deduction: We are a member of Community Shares of Wisconsin, an umbrella organization that raises money to support a wide variety of non-profit groups.
4) Employer Match: Check to see if your employer has a matching contribution program and be sure to take advantage of the double impact of your gift.
5) Donate appreciated stocks and bonds to 1000 Friends to possibly avoid paying capital gains taxes. Please call us at 608-259-1000 for more information.
6) Make a bequest by naming 1000 Friends as a beneficiary of specific assets in your will.
For additional information on membership benefits, please contact our office at 608-259-1000.